Recomendations

It's definitely been awhile, so I decided to make up for that, everyday I'm off for winter-break, I'll post (except Christmas Eve and Christmas) ;)

To start off the next two weeks, I'm going to make a list of 15 book recommendations! (most are on my own bookshelf and/or have already made it to my blog)

The Selection- Kiera Cass
A Great and Terrible Beauty- Libba Bray
The Outsiders- S.E. Hinton
Princess of the Midnight Ball- Jessica Day George
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer- Michelle Hodkin
Born at Midnight- C.C. Hunter
The Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins
Fairest- Gail Carson Levine
The Goose Girl- Shannon Hale
The Always War- Margaret Peterson Haddix
The 5th Wave- Rick Yancey
Delirium- Lauren Oliver
Partials- Dan Wells
The Way We Fall- Megan Crewe
Open Minds- Susan Kaye Quinn  (<<most recent book I've read)

All of these books have made it to my top 100, and I've read all of them in the past year. (yes, I read that much) 
Comment what books you'd like me to talk about! I've probably read it, but if not, I'll read it!

Comments